My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 16 November 2014

Hughenden Manor

So where did the last 10 days go... some of which fled past so quickly in the Cotswolds.  Four amazing nights at the Red Lion in Long Compton.... I will be back!

We stopped in Moreton in the Marsh for the Cotswold Cheese Company and treated ourselves to some Vacherin.. one of my favs, and St Eadburgha - the latter we had last night with our meal!!  Pete also added to his wine collection; I'd added a bottle or three previously.... next time I'm up... (won't be long) :)

Set off after brekkie and stopped at Hughenden on the way home; had a rather nice fruit scone for lunch.'
























We'd seen several red kites and then I spied one sitting the a tree.  The light was dreadful and totally the wrong camera and lens - so two record shots.

just focused on it gain and it decided to fly!..









A nice stop to end a great holiday - want to go back and start over again please... I love the Cotswolds and will be back!!

1 comment:

Roy Norris said...

Hi Tricia,
(6th image Down) Pete is really going to have to improve his dress sense you know.{:))

Related Posts with Thumbnails