My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 29 December 2014

A Frozen Warnham..

The Goldfinches et al are eating me out of house and home... this is what they've eaten in one day... feeders were full in the morning.


Two robins visited the other day and I saw them again this morning...


The lake at Warnham was frozen over..


Work-in-progress... nothing happening today

Gulls on Ice!


The usual culprits on the feeders but so crowded in the hide so I didn't staylong today..

1 comment:

Midmarsh John said...

Lovely to see your Goldies. I think I lost most of mine to Finch disease earlier this year, just as the numbers were recovering.

Related Posts with Thumbnails