My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 9 April 2015

Arundel WWT - with some feathered young ones

I nipped over to Arundel today.... the sun was glorious

Mr & Mrs Mute Swan are incubating


Lots of Mallard duckling about







Birdsong is tremendous at this time of the year!


"Would you look the other way please - I'm just drying after my bath!"




A Water Vole first refused to come out of hiding..

Then eventually..



Saw a few of these about :D

Another Wren... think this is my year for Wren pictures..


And a Mum Mallard with her 14 ducklings!!!











The Sentry .....

Lovely visit.. and apparently the Scare Tortoiseshell is back at Pulborough...  it it's still there next week hopefully.. :)

1 comment:

Wilma said...

That's a lot of ducklings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails