My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 5 April 2015

Petworth and Warnham... just for a wander

After an excellent weekend... I popped over to Petworth when I got home.. and before it got too busy.. the daffodils and spring flowers were delightfull ..
















I stopped for a cuppa and a fruit scone...  the scone was up to the usual high standard for Petworth.. very nice :)








I needed some petrol so before I got to the garage I headed over for a visit to Warnham.

Strange light by then.

Very much a record shot of a Chiffchaff..

Something to do with a trail for children.. :)



And by the usual spot, a wren sang its song for me... delightful...




Record shot of a Grey Wagtail.. often seen here.. the blue netting is new following some building works..


and prospective parents..

and it was a tad warmer today...  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails