My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Monday 20 April 2015

Petworth Park - for a Sunday wander

After I'd been to Pulborough yesterday (Sunday) I headed off to Petworth for a scone for lunch.

It was a lovely day still with lots of sunshine.

I had Mr Ponders with me as is often the case, and there weren't many people about so he had some exercise on the odd occasion as well.

 

No plants were harmed in the taking of these pictures...











By now I was hungry so headed off to the cafe for a 'sconch'.  Flavour of the fruity scone was lovely but today, unusually, it seemed a bit drier than I would have liked.







Oooops was very windy and Ponders could hardly stay upright.. - his friend Mr. Quacks, wasn't with him today to prop him up ..

ah that's better...



This was tiny - no idea what type it is though..
Tawny Mining Bee?....










 'I rather like it here' said Ponders,   ...... but time to go home now..

1 comment:

Roy Norris said...

Not seen any Cuckoo Flowers here yet Tricia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails