My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 18 April 2015

Standen revisted.... Tulips galore ..

What a glorious day today.. off I went to Standen today which is an Arts & Crafts house.... they have planted 8,000 tulips and those that were in bloom were magnificent.





I was hungry when I got there so had a cuppa and a fruit scone.. which was excellent... but a bigger one would have been nicer :D





































I love the house... it's one I could imagine living in...

William Morris everywhere... lovley












































Excellent re-visit...

2 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

it's a lovely house..... did Ponders get to enjoy the sun??

Tricia Ryder said...

No - as I said... he came with me but stayed in his carrier ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails