My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 31 July 2015

Eating out... at the end of the pier

Was meeting my daughter and grandson today.. I was early so grabbed a few pics of some very colourful road-side planting..






and then a few minutes on the beach..





At the end of the pier




and in the town... these handing baskets are everywhere.. just lovely :)


Great time out... went too quickly... thank you both so much  :)

2 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Looks glorious there! I miss our wonderful poppies, a sight I may not come across again for a long time, if ever.

Tricia Ryder said...

Poppies are such a happy flower... sorry you don't see them any more Simon.... take it you're no longer in the UK>>

Related Posts with Thumbnails