My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 15 August 2015

Nymans.. and after the rain.. the sun.....

Didn't have time to be out all day today.. so went to my fave place for a local wander.  Had a sone when I got there.. nearly lunch time.. it was EXCELLENT  def a 5 out of 5

Regular visitors to my blog will be so familiar with Nymans that I really don't need to say more... except it is one of my fave gardens .. and a local one :)























There was going to be a wedding later, in the Loggia.. it's a beautiful spot for weddings!!




and, unknown to the Groom or the wedding guests, the bride was going to arrive on horseback. - this rather pretty pony being the horse of choice.





























2 comments:

Wilma said...

A riot of color, Tricia. What a great day to be out and about.

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Don't let the duck eat your scone!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails