My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 10 September 2015

Plan C... Highdown Gardens..

I had an appointment this morning which was cancelled at short notice.  However, met my daughter and grandson for a bite to eat (which was great).  Now where?  well as I was in the area, I decided to visit Highdown Gardens.  It was a glorious day with brilliant sunshine and warmth... hot even!







Mr. Ponders was pleased to be out in the sun as well..













A cricket?.. don't know which one though..



A buzzard circled high above.. record shot only















1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Blimy that cricket is a mean looking bug! And Mr Ponders sees more than any mallard has a right to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails