My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Warnham - eventually after aborted journeys

I couldn't get out till lunchtime... off to Arundel WWT.. my normal route through Pulborough- traffic at a standstill and a fire engine rushed past.. so thought I.. I know a different route (albeit a bit longer)... then heard on the traffic news that traffic was at a standstill in Arundel....

"Blow this for a game of soldiers" said I... or perhaps my vocab was a little stronger... so I headed of for Warnham..

Common Darters seemed to be everywhere.



A grey heron kept us entertained...

as did the Kingfisher.  This is one of the times when I wish I still had the DSLR and 100-400 lens.. so record shots only








Nice to get out and watch the birds though.. and thanks for the company guys !! :D ..

2 comments:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Lovely pictures, esp. of Common Darters and Kingfisher!

Wilma said...

The kingfisher is a beauty! Always a treat to see them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails