My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Saturday 13 February 2016

Chichester Cathedral and rain at Petworth Park

I awoke to rain and grey grey skies.  I needed to get out, so I headed off to Chichester - a visit to the Cathedral on the cards and very appropriate for a wet day.

I wandered through the town, very quiet so far.. and then the cathedral





Well.. half term this week...














































 
And was by now getting peckish and Peworth was more-or-less on my way home so I stopped for an excellent scone and a wander - by now the rain had virtually stopped.
























Good to get a breath of fresh air albeit it was rather cold!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails