My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Sunday 6 March 2016

Re-visiting Barnes - London Wetland Centre

Had an urge to visit Barnes today... first time since I moved away four years ago.  Nothing much had changed but it seemed 'tidier' which is a shame.  And a new construction is underway.. some sort of 'tent'... I don't really like this type of thing

Just a few pics today.. I bumped into a couple of guys I know.. so it become more social than birding...not much about today.

Many Parakeets about.. it's obviously Spring!!



Rick and I headed of to where Goldcrests are seen.. we weren't disappointed... took dozens of pics... deleted most of them.. :)





and a very friendly robin

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Beautiful! Goldcrests lol, the rate of useable pics to blurry messes is about 1 in thousand with those, and I'd so like to take a good one. The kissing parakeets were lovely

Related Posts with Thumbnails