My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 25 November 2016

Nymans ... briefly before the sun sank..

After essential food shopping, had to wait in for someone to repair my fence.. got a bit battered in the strong winds!!

As I got into the car, a Red Admiral butterfly flew past and landed on a plant in my neighbour's garden!!!

The sun (rare sight) was shining so I just had to get out for some fresh air... all that rain and grey we've had recently really got to me :( ..

So spur of the moment, I grabbed a camera, Mr Ponders and Fido and headed off for a brief walk around Nymans... always something to see there at any time of the year..

and, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....









The grasses looked good against the blue sky..

 Sparkling water in the fountain..






Amazing to see these Camellias so far in bloom at this time of the year...

 



Messrs Ponders and Fido rather liked the sun :)

















Still some colour about..



and on the way back past the fountain, the sun was shining on the fountain of water..




and finally, I broke my rule and had a non weekend scone...which was approved of by these two :)

Lovely to be out albeit for only an hour!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails