My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 10 March 2017

Nymans Gardens - in the mist!!

Today was haircut day... then onto Nymans for a wander and some exercise... it was thick mist all the time I was there.. where was the sun of yesterday?..

Lots of colour now.. I do love Spring = my favourite season..











A tree climbing Ben ..










Beatrix the badger. out for a walk..




Ben and Beatrix.. don't think they'll be applying for a gardening job though..


















and a scone for lunch..

Cheery daffodils as I left..

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

Wonder why ourple and white crocuses are favoured for pathways???

Lovely colours, especially on a dull day. Love Beatrix.

Related Posts with Thumbnails