My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Thursday 13 April 2017

Hatfield Forest..when the end of visit was not what I was expecting

Twas the hottest day of the year, 9 April.  I was going elsewhere later, having decided with Pete where we were going.

So I went off early, solo, for a wander round the Forest.. it was glorious.. (pics below) and I did see a Bullfinch... the pic was awful so didn't publish it... :)

HOWEVER, on my way out I tripped over a tree root, fell forwards and fractured the  humerus of my right arm.

As I type this a few days later, I still can't type easily or very fast, so here is Pete's account

I'm going to be going on hols in 5 weeks ish, and today I went out with my camera .. with success, so that's that box ticked then.  I have every intention of getting on that plane!!

















Clarence (on the left - housemate of Mr. Quacks) and Fido... enjoying an alfresco breakie..


and further round the late, I fell.. so that, was that, as they say

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

I read Petes account. What a fabulous fellow he is. And, I have to mention our dear Trev as well. lol Hope you get better quickly.

The Quacks of Life said...

I am fabulous thank you OC :)

Trish? silly cow :)

Roy Norris said...

I am sorry to here that Tricia, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails