My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 4 August 2017

Just a few from Highdown Gardens & Pulborough Brooks

Had a task to do today, but on the way home I popped into Hightdown Gardens first.. It was very busy and I just had a short wander..








Then on the way home, despite not having the right lens with me, I went on a flutter hunt at RSPB Pulborough Brooks.

A few about.

Tortoishell


Painted Lady

Not sure?...


Peacock..

Not known..

and while I sat and had a cuppa in the sunshine.. lots of House Sparrows...






A distant Rabbit

and a few Red Deer. long way off and didn't have my binocs handy..

A pleasant if unplanned wander...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia

Your i.d.'s...Small Tortoiseshell, Gatekeeper,Flash Fly and Meadow Brown.

Cheers

Maurice

Tricia Ryder said...

Many many thanks Maurice..will edit later..

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia

Typo,, Flesh Fly not Flash, Ooops.

Maurice

Related Posts with Thumbnails