My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Polesden Lacey

Today is the 2nd anniversary of when Mum left us.. a sad day... and I miss her like crazy.

Today I met a very much loved and long standing friend who knew my mother and we wandered at Polesden Lacey - a place which Mum enjoyed visiting!!

No more from me...







































WE watched a Kestrel hunting down in the valley (on the left)... great to watch it..  Seen Kestrels at this spot before.. so great to see again

Was lovely to just wander.. thank you IHD.. for your company and support .. as ever xx

1 comment:

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

lovely bombylans hoverfly there I reckon, loads around this summer. Sort of summer, at any rate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails