My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 1 September 2017

Petworth Park.. a short wander

All being well I'll be off on hols tomorrow morning so today it's been packing etc.  I needed a break however so popped over to Petworth for some fresh air, exercise and lunch.

The sun was shining and it was pleasantly warm..

First stop... lunch .. a pleasant scone


Lovely blue sky...







This young Canada Goose seemed to have adopted me.. every time I walked away it followed me... I stopped.. it stopped..





think it adopted me...












Signs of autumn..







A pleasant wander!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails