My blog is mostly about wildlife, particularly birds, walking, days out, all growing things and anything else that comes to mind.
To view pictures in larger format, just click on any picture for the picture gallery....

Friday 29 December 2017

Petworth Park.. a bit windy..

Needed some fresh air and exercise.. had torrential rain most of the early  to mid part of the morning.. and had a hair cut appointment!!

However, when I came out, the clouds had cleared and bits of blue sky and some sunshine.. so off to Petworth ..

The winds were still very strong and I passed many flooded rounds.. the flood plains in Pulborough ( en route) were definitely justifying their existence and reinforcing how vital they are.


I'd arrived about lunchtime... so a very pleasant scone before a wander..



The was evidence of heavy rain everywhere..


a very wet walk down to the lake...

The wind was very strong today..














I was kept company as I walked back..




Good to get some fresh air

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails